Sunday, August 31, 2014

What Happened to my Blog?

It appears thatg someone crashed myblog and erased all the blogs published after September 2012.  I could recover a few but others I had to redo from scratch again.  I did not know how to be able to restore them in chronological order, but all are back.

My first reaction was to quit publishing blogs but then, whoever deleted them would have won.  So I will conitnue and appreciate the support that I have received in the past from the bloggers.

1 comment:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I think it is very sad that people would stoop so low as to do something lke that Jose. What can they ever gain some such a mindless act!! Whoever it was, I hope they rot in hell as I for one LOVE your blog and am pleased you could put them back on again.

Please never stop blogging!! I would miss it very much!